Jul 4, 2013

reeling.


reeling. dizzy. stunned. blurred. crazy. hectic. all these words and more describe the past two weeks in full detail.

rehearsing for a big musical production is difficult work. they say it requires bravery and strength. me? I don't think bravery has anything to do with it; I think that we're all just plain crazy! but oh, it is definitely worth it!

during the short amounts of time that I've had between rehearsals I've been trying to enjoy the sunlight and blue sky, along with the wonderful visit from my Nana. life is beautiful, rich and yes, extremely crazy but boy...I just love it!

keep happy
-Briony xo

1 comment:

  1. Sounds so awesome...we have a crazy, hectic, difficult, busy, but WONDERFUL life! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting...you just made my day!