Apr 26, 2013

just breath.

Friday 26th April 2013.
Days like today are ones when I wish I foresee the future.
Questions like 'will i do well?' 'will I get the part?' 'Am I gonna mess up?'
Please, God, help me not to mess up!

///

I have always loved to dress up, 'pretend' and play around with make believe. I guess it is something I enjoy. Fantasy, imagination, a whole new world waiting out there to be explored! These things have always captured my attention. I can don an old dress, pull a new face, change the tone of my voice, and sweep myself into another world, a world full of make-believe, acting, and other people's stories.

Tomorrow my sister and I are auditioning for the musical 'Aladin jr'. The nerves are already kicking hard and my performance has been under going some serious cleaning and polishing all week! I need to breath.



wish me luck.

-Briony


5 comments:

  1. Good luck! You will be wonderful! I shall never forget your exceptional performance of your poem about chocolate cake. You have quite a gift. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Imogen! Yup, remember 'when I was a little boy'?

      Delete
    2. Hehe. The most beautiful little boy I have ever laid eyes on.

      Delete
    3. Oh my gosh, that brings back so many good memories...will always be the best thing I've ever heard you recite Bri! :P

      Delete
  2. Haha so glad you mentioned that Ginny- I was just going to! :) Love you Briony and know you'll do a fabulous job! Break a leg little boy! xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting...you just made my day!