Jan 3, 2013

LOOK BACK // 2012


2012. Wow, where do I even begin? Words could never describe in full detail all the experiences, hardships, stumbling blocks, special moments, fond memories and supernatural experiences I have had in the last year. 2012 has been so abundant.

2012 was a year of learning, growing and stepping out of my comfort zone. God moved me into some deep and uncharted waters that changed me as a person and sometimes even washed me up on shore.

I became a young leader-in-training at my youth group,
I received a DSLR camera as gift,
I shot my first professional photo shoot,
I received three days of work experience at Bella Magazine,
I lead a small group of twelve-year old girls on a summer camp,
I got my first baby sitting job,
I got a minor principle role in a musical,
I felt the power of God surging through me to the point that when I prayed for another person, they fell to the ground full of God's holy presence,
I learnt that life is what I make it.


"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace."
                                                                             ~ Ephesians 1:7

Last year I was blessed beyond recollection. Life exceeded in richness, love, and God's supernatural grace. Even when life seemed a foggy blur my cup truely did over flow with blessings (Psalm 23)

And so on that note, I wish you all a happy new year that exceeds all your hopes and aspirations and that you will be blessed above and beyond what you could ever dream!


-Briony

1 comment:

  1. So, so happy for your last year, Briony!
    Hope this one is as good (or even better!) than the last, keep being beautiful! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting...you just made my day!