Jun 14, 2012

learning and growing













(It may interest you to know that all the photographs above, have in fact not been edited other then to lighten a dark corner or brighten a patch of sunlight! The one directly above of my lens cap has not been edited at all.)

Photography has and is always a learning experience for me. I am growing and developing my photographic skills each time I hit the shutter button. I have noticed that lately, when I look at our kitchen clock, I am writing down a mental note in my brain about the lighting in and outside at that particular moment. I have never done that before, but the reason I am beginning to do that is because I know and understand how much light can effect a photograph.

I have been using this technique quite often lately, hence the slightly quirky yet beautiful photographs you see above.

I have always emphasized the fact that when blogging, you have got to be original and as you have probably guessed  by looking at the above photographs, I have been using originality as foundation for my photography methods.

If you think that you can never get any better with your photography, I encourage you to think outside of the box. Try something different and see if it works. It is a learning a growing experience, and with the will and determination, you will go far.

-Briony


4 comments:

  1. wow, these are so good! and not edited? amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Holly!

      Delete
    2. you're welcome, dear :)

      Delete
  2. I love these pics! And I wanted to thank you for your comment on my story that I posted on my blog. That meant so much to me and it made my day. :)

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting...you just made my day!