May 17, 2012

I like // may






This post is a little collaboration, an entry into my online journal full of random photos that each hold their very own little story.

Lately, I find that even the most ordinary photographs I shoot, each hold an aspect that I love. The way the sun is shining on a particular leaf, or how small her feet look dangling from a swing. All so ordinary, yet completely unique that deserve to be captured.

So, to kick off with my new monthly "I Like" list, we will begin with...

lemon cake // hazel eyed sisters // pine trees // sunsets // little toes // hot coffee // good books // socks // rain // new desks // 'hernando's hideaway' song // IKEA // scrapbook journals // diary // pumpkin soup //

Have a fantastic weekend!

5 comments:

  1. beautiful post!
    the end

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that second to last photo, the sunset. gorgeous! and ooh, lemon cake? yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty pictures! Happy month of May!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pics!! :)

    Hannah
    thewritingsofhannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty pictures! :)
    That son gets stuck in my head! :P But I like it.
    I awarded youbat my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting...you just made my day!