Oct 21, 2011

Friday's happenings




                Two photos from my day. I like to keep things simple. Not easy, just simple.

Today consisted of reading, photography, cuddles, sunshine, hot tea, HTML codes, summer, excitement! I have had a good day. Average, nothing to brag about but none-the-less it still had it's very special moments, like being cuddled and kissed by a smiling, two year old girl who tells you she "Wuvs you".  Or like getting that sense of satisfaction when you have redesgined your room or your blog. I like those type of feelings. They makes me smile. :)

Despite my good day I still feel that pang of depression when it comes to blogging. We all get this feeling sometimes. The uninspired-not-feeling-to-good-about-my-blog feeling. Ugh! Why does blogging have to be so darn hard? It is not all the time though. I love blogging! However, lately I am feeling down about my blog. My photography especially. Comparing my blog to others I see I giant and an ant. My blog is the ant. But then, I suppose I am not aiming to be the giant, I am aiming to create something that I will be proud of later, no matter how pathetic or silly it may seem. :)


On Tuesday, my family and I are heading to the coast NSW! There is nothing like breathing in the fresh smell of salty sea water. I can almost feel the wind whipping through my hair! However since we are going away, it will be a little quiet around here. (Not that it isn't anyway). Goodbye little blog! Maybe when I am home again my head might be cleared and I will be feeling inspired and better about you once more.

-Katie

1 comment:

  1. what a great way to spend your day, if do say so myself! and that is so cool for tuesday!! you will have to document your trip!!

    happy saturday!!

    xo flor

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting...you just made my day!