Jul 27, 2011

Introducing: Katie's Kloset-winter fashion

Hello all. I am very excited and thrilled to be presenting to you Katie's Kloset. (Closet with a K).

As you may have guessed, Katie's Kloset will be a series of fashion posts. I have said before that I have not wanted to write fashion posts for many various reasons such as, I have not been to keen to post photos of myself all over the Internet, I am a little self conscious, but I have a theory, if I do not post pictures of myself in bikinis or ridiculously short skirts and shorts, if I just keep it simple and modest then I will feel much better about myself.

So without further ado, let us begin!

While browsing through a new vintage fashion store down the road from our house I took some sneaky photos of some of the displays and clothing items there. It has the most beautiful clothes and so cheap as well. They even sell fur coats and fur lined gloves. I am in love.

          

                           These fur lined gloves were not so cheap-$50. Ooh! But I was tempted!



 This was probably my favourite display. An old fashioned bicycle hung with heels and purses. I loved all of it!



The photo says it all. I seriously am in love with those heels. I am a little self conscious about being to tall though. I already am tall for my age. But maybe I could bend the rules a bit just this once. ♥




These hats were the first things I saw when I stepped into the store. Are they not just about the cutest hats you have ever seen? Lovely. They would go nicely with just about anything!




  Coloured perfume bottles. Once again I was tempted to just spend all my pocket money on one of these little beauties! But I restrained myself after looking at the price tag. These were also expensive.


   
      Dingle-dangle earrings. Beautiful aren't they? I have a bit of a thing for purty' earrings at the moment. ♥♥♥

There were a million other pretty things in the shop as well but I didn't want to waste all my time just taking photographs, so, I busied myself looking at and trying on clothes. Ah! Isn't being a girl fun?

Now my very own outfit.

                                         Top:Impulse/ Pants:Miss Shop/Hand Bag:Bag Sac Designs/
                                                Shoes:Big W/Necklaces:Trade Secret +Market.

♥, Katie.

7 comments:

  1. I like the colour of the top you are wearing on the last photo! It really suits you! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute photo's, katie! those heels are really pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool post! The outfit that you're wearing looks great on you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally understand how you feel about having fashion posts. I actually did my first today! (www.projectpaperie.blogspot.com)
    I really like your blog. The design is pretty and simple. Very neat!
    I would be honored if you would check out my blog and say hello! I am having a give-away contest until July 30th for all my readers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your purple top in the last pic. Too cute! And did I mention your hairstyle is fabulous? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Hazlenut: Thanks so much-your last fashion post was fabulous too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That outfit is sensational! That shopping trip looks absolutely fun! I do enjoy being a girl : )

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting...you just made my day!