Feb 28, 2011

Briony Katie has got the sneezes!

I am suffering from the sniffles and sneezes. A sure sign that winter is awakening. I think I have used just about a gazillion tissues and my nose is still running like a tap!

But this particular case of the sniffles does have a few advantages. Firstly, I have no sore throat which is something I often get with a cold. Although, yesterday my throat was throbbing. I was so relieved when I woke up this morning to find that my sore throat had disappeared leaving me with a nose which is refusing to stop running!


Hopefully by tomorrow I will be back to my normal, old self again.

I am having one of those moments were a particular song is playing it's self over and over again in my head, as if encouraging me that #It's all right, doo, da, doo, doo#
Recognise it? For those who don't, its the all famous 'Here Comes The Sun' composed by the Beatles in 1969. It is my favorite song at the moment! It is so much fun to sing to, and it paints a picture of joy and laughter. My favorite video version of the song is the one below. Cuteness in itself!





~Briony Katie~

3 comments:

  1. Poor thing! I'm glad you're getting better :)
    I love that song! It's pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon!

    I like that song to, but I had never heard her sing it before! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting...you just made my day!