Sep 14, 2010

Tibits of this and that *PLUS*

After much anticipation and wasted picasa space I have finely  (Drum roll please)  completed my header, and backdrop design!
FEWWW!!  *Wipes sweat off forehead*


I still haven't made a button or changed post title font, but in the next few months I'll tackle that and keep up with posting.

(By the way, I really appreciate the way you guys have still left comments on my blog encouraging me with the design. Thank you all so much!)


Since I haven't done a proper post in the last two weeks, there is a lot to catch up on, so lets get into it.

I just love Skpe. We Skyped our cousins last week and we had so much fun. (Even though we lost connection a couple of times because of the rain storm outside it was good)

I'm very excited because  today is exactly a week until my birthday. Instead of pressies this year, my relatives will be giving me money to buy myself a patchwork quilt. *Ka-Ching*
I've narrowed it down to two and I'm finding it very hard to chose. One moment I'll want one, then the next moment I want the other.  Grrrr!

Spring is most certainly springing. Yes the weather seems to be getting warmer each day. Flowers are coming out every where. Its just so special watching a little boy's face light up as he watches his seedlings begin to sprout. 


And of course I just couldn't leave out a photo of my precious little sister who is learning new words each day.


 



 Isn't she just adorable?

2 comments:

  1. your blog is looking terrific! when is your birthday exactly?
    Your sister sure is cute! When will she be two?
    ~Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. **sighs** ahh, quilts...if only my patience would run farther to attempt my third. But I think two is fine for me - for the moment!

    You did a excellent job on your header!! And - I *love* your blog!

    ~Bethany

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting...you just made my day!