Sep 24, 2010

Once upon a time...

...there once lived a young girl,






who tries to live life to its fullest. She doesn't believe in the word never, in fact, she believes that life holds something bigger. 

She befriends those who need her, and cares for those who need caring. 

Some call her loud, and boisterous, others call her quiet and caring. 

She is different in a her own special way, but has many of the same interests as any teenage girl. 

This girl was born thirteen years ago on Tuesday and this girl...is me. 


Happy Birthday.
                                                            

                                                           







6 comments:

  1. Happy bithday, Brionie!
    I hope you had a wonderful day!
    Now your a teenager! Wow!
    ~Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. {{13}} - yay for you! Have a wonderful day (I'm sorta belated in the birthday wishes...for some reason this post didn't show up on my following blogs thing...*sighs*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol - this has nothing to do with the post - but I'm following your blog, yet it says I have the wrong blog URL. It is: http://katieskornerhere.blogspot.com/ right?

    *happy birthday again!*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Bri!

    This is not about the post but I was just wondering how you made your blog so wide. Oh and how did you make that gorgeous header?
    Thanks,
    India

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy (late) birthday! We're exactly a year apart :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, wait, maybe not. I just saw your birthday was on Tuesday instead of Thursday. Oh well, we're pretty close :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting...you just made my day!