Sep 4, 2010

Making Memories...

Ever had one of those most memorable times with a friend, or a group of friends? Making memories with laughs, games, and being a annoying chatter box?

Last night was Eebee's slumber party. I've never had so much fun on a sleep over, and I've never been so tired the next day! We camped out, sort of. We slept in an unfinished cabin. Yes, it was cold, yes, it was windy, but we hardly even cared. It was fun!

We told jokes, secrets, (ooh) ate to our hearts content and told some love stories! (oh! How romantic!)

It was half past midnight when we finely decided it was lights out, of course, that didn't really  go to plan...we got to sleep at 1:00 am.

This morning we all woke up at the crack of dawn with bags under our eyes, and a stomach full of sweets.

We certainly made some fun memories. I really enjoyed...my...self...*Snore*


                                                       Random image of delightful marsh-mellows!

Oops! I forgot...I'm asleep!

1 comment:

  1. That's sounds fun! India was really tired the next day too! I want a sleep-over like that!!
    Holly.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting...you just made my day!