Sep 23, 2010

Happiness is...

Hello. Here is a fun and quick review of my life in the past week which this creative girl  Carlotta has come up with. Go and join.



Happiness Is...





Happiness is...


My birthday which was on Tuesday. I enjoyed it so much. I'll post more about soon. Here is a sneak peek.


                                                   Any guesses?

Happiness is...


Making my very own raspberry cheesecake. But, after eating one half (rather quickly might I add) we had to chuck the last half. *Sniff*



Oh well. (This also has something to do with my birthday so I'll be posting about that soon)

What happy happening have been happening in your life? (Gee, I really need to figure out a new motto, or whatever) ;)

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy (late) birthday, Briony Katie! And you got a camera, right? I think you left a comment on my blog saying so... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have fun with your new camera!
    Sounds delicious what you made!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting...you just made my day!