Aug 29, 2010

This young gentleman...


                                                            
                                                                This young gentleman...

                                              
                                                           Is admired where ever he go's.

                                          
                                                               He is a quiet young boy,

                                                   but always quick to stand up to someone.

                                                                      My little brother.

Oh, where did the time go??

2 comments:

  1. Nice post!
    I really like your new profile picture, it's really pretty!
    See you on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just discovered your blog, and am now a follower1 :)
    I'm from shutterbug323.blogspot.com
    I found your blog through Carlotta's Happiness is...post!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting...you just made my day!