Aug 12, 2010

Happiness is...

Yes today is Wednesday (well actually were I live its Thursday)  but who cares?


Happiness Is...a>

Happiness is...

You won't believe it what happened yesterday but we were on the way to piano lessons, I was just staring out the car window and I found my self looking at the ditch and what do you think I saw fluttering across the road...A $20 note!! I yelled out to Nan and said "Quick! Stop the car its a $20 note!" She stopped and I ran out and grabbed it before it blew off again.

Score! There was no one around so I claimed it! Wow! That only happens to one in a million people, and me of all human beings to find one! Crazy, I know but really cool.


Happiness is...


Being invited to my friend Eebee's slumber party on September 3rd. Pity I didn't take a photo of the invite, it is so pretty. :)

What happy happenings have been going on in your world lately?



5 comments:

  1. Wow!
    That's cool!
    I hope you enjoy the party! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! i too hope you have fun at the party.

    :)
    Lauren Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Bri!
    Did you know that happened to me? I was in Canberra, and I found a 20 dollar note!
    Have fun at Eebee's paty! India is going too!

    Holly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe.
    Glad you liked the invitation.
    It was really fun making them - can't wait for the party! It's going to be SO FUN!! I keep forgetting your blog address so I haven't looked at your blog for ages. :( I will see if I can figure out how to follow you...
    And could you please let me know whether you are DEFINITELY coming to my party? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting...you just made my day!