Aug 5, 2010

Happiness is...

Happiness is...


Happiness Is...


Enjoying a warm spring-weather-day. Warm breeze, hot sun, and even some small  butterflies! It was beautiful. After such a cold winter, I almost forgot how pretty it is when spring decides to step in. 

Happiness is...

Watching my baby sister smile as she watches Wiggles or "Dorty" as she calls it (Dorothy The Dinosaur)
She just can't get enough of it, she'd watch it all day if we let her.

What happy happenings have been going on in your life this week?

To join this 'Happiness Is...' linky go see Carlotta's blog for more infomation on it.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for joining in! it's hard to believe that some people are just entering spring, when i'm starting to enter fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I used to watch the wiggles all the time, and She (Dorothy) was my favorite! :P

    :)
    ~Alex!
    (alexs-corner.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I hope you'll check out my online, Christian magazine for tween/teen girls: http://bloommagazine.webs.com. It would make my day if you subscribe!! :)
    KyAnn

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting...you just made my day!