Jul 22, 2010

Happiness is...

I've had many happy happenings this week I don't know where to begin!

Oh. This is the last 'Happiness is' link up on Carlotta's blog for a while, so if you want to join do it now.


Happiness Is...




Spending time with Mum's old friend Shelly. Yesterday we went shopping with her at all the old vintage style stores around our town. We all enjoyed ourselves. I love browsing through the small stores and quilting shops.









Happiness is...

Sharing laughs around the dinner table. We each have a piece of news to share. I love it when the whole family sits down to eat a meal together. :) 

So, what happy happenings have you got to tell?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining in! I love catching up with old friends and laughing at the dinner table too :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting...you just made my day!