Jul 15, 2010

Happiness is...

 I love this time of week. I love sharing my thoughts and happenings of the week and this is fantastic way to do it. 



Happiness Is...


Happiness is...

Spending time with my mother. We try to do at least once a week. We sit down have a hot drink and perhaps some chocolate :) we read a book together, watch movies, and just 'catch up'. I really enjoy it. Love you Mum! 

Happiness is...

Watching my little brother learning how to ride his new bike "Diesel" :D He is now tearing around corners at top speed making car noises! "Rrrrrgh!" Very cute! 

Happiness is... 

(Thought I might be sneaky and add another one) :) 

Getting ready for a very special boy's birthday, My brother Caleb. Almost eight years of age! He such a gentle caring boy. Always ready to stick out a helping hand. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting...you just made my day!