Jul 1, 2010

Happiness is...

Carlotta is having a "Happiness" post line. To enter you have to write a link on her blog then enter a post on yours about two happy things that have made you smile this weeks. Include photos if you like!

Happiness is....

My friend Stacey. She came over yesterday and we tried to make caramel icing for a banana cake my brother made earlier and  the icing turned into toffee on the cake! Hard as rock! None of the kids minded, they love toffee. :D I said to Stacey "One day when we are old and gray, we will look back on this and laugh." :D

Happiness is...

Enjoying the school holidays with my younger siblings. Watching movies, playing with them, and cooking with them. :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha it sounds like you had fun! I absolutely love your blog, and I'm planning on following :) I'm also a teenager (17yrs old) being home schooled. I love it. I think I've gone through so many experiences and life lessons and I'm sure you have too. It's an amazing gift from God and I'm thankful everyday for it. Once again, I love your blog and look forward to future posts! God bless & follow back please! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank very much, Bo. Of course I'll follow your blog. It will be fun. So your 17? Well life expirences I have had but not many since I have just begun my teenage years at thirteen (almost) :) I've had lots of people who follow me think that I'm much older then thirteen. :D Hope it dosn't put you off seeing that you are so much older. :( :D I am christian and a lover of christ. how long have you been reading my blog for?

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting...you just made my day!