May 13, 2010

This weeks been all about...

Once again Rome.
Today we had a "Roman Morning" and all dressed up like they did, ate the food they did, and read aloud a Roman book. I'll have some photos soon.
On Tuesday we made Catapults. Mini ones anyway and they work would you believe! A couple of popsical sticks and two fat rolls of duck-tape we did it!

My younger brother also made a lego castle two "Destroy" with our catapluts.
Mother's Day went off with a bang. Even though our mother was sick...she enjoyed herself.

Well...I've gotta go travel back in time cook dinner now.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR BLOG Briony it is amazing And that header it is sooooooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun Moriah!
    And thx Laura belle

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting...you just made my day!