Apr 23, 2010

Japanese

My sister and I have been learning Japanese. I started learning it two years before and I got quite good to but I sort of stopped until earlier this year Mum bought a Japanese learning soft-wear and now Laura and I are doing very well.

Konichiwa (Hello)-Eigo ga hannsamuska? (Do you speak english?) Pan (bread)
Ocha (tea) Koohi (coffee) Sandoichi (sandwich)  and heaps more!

I can speak really well in Japanese to and have tried it out my friend's Japanese exchange students. We've had small conversations in Japanese! Laura is doing great to and we are both enjoying it!

I put this sentence together which means: "Hello! One Coffee please. Thank you."

"Konichiwa! Ichi koohi kudasi. Arigato."

Match each word for word and tell me once you get it right.

And now goodbye! Saonarra!

3 comments:

  1. That's so cool! By the way, I awarded you.

    http://thechicboutique.blogspot.com/2010/04/jessica-gave-me-award-thanks-sis-rules.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soooo cool! I want to learn French soooo bad!! So I am going to beg my grandma to get me some book's. ;)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting...you just made my day!