Oct 25, 2009

Me and us

Hi! I am blessed with a FAB family! My Dad is understanding and very special to me. He gives such great bear hugs, and is always willing to spend time with me. My Mum is so wonderful! A great cook and is always there for me, she understands me and loves me very much. Even though I am almost as tall as her, she gives great hugs to! What can I say about my brothers and sisters except that they are wonderful! I have fun with all of them and we make up some very fun and exciting games. Ely Rose is so cute and I enjoy taking care of her all the time, and every day I will always get a beautiful smile from her. Our family is rich and full.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Briony! Nice blog!
    LOve you! When I get gmail I can follow it too! Love laura!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting...you just made my day!